glory hole whore

Home Forums GLORYHOLE & BATH HOUSE DISCUSSION glory hole whore

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

reposted from Faggot Bragging Rights : Lesson 3 – Essentials Of Faggotry Extra Credit – #CocksuckerChallenge

this cock sucking fuck slut cum dump sissy slave faggot whore spent the night at its favorite glory hole as a proper faggot should. i once again lost count after sucking around 20 cocks. Counting is difficult while being fucked at the same time and having to clean cocks who had just fucked me, and not being able to tell if this cock sucking fuck slut cum dump sissy slave faggot whore had sucked them before they fucked me or not. but this cock sucking fuck slut cum dump sissy slave faggot whore stayed until the night manager closed the book store and obediently thanked him by sucking his cock and then getting fucked by him too. he showed me his phone while he was fucking me to show the text he sent out when this cock sucking fuck slut cum dump sissy slave faggot whore walked into the store. he has a list of Alpha men that he now texts whenever this cock sucking fuck slut cum dump sissy slave faggot whore walks into the store while he’s working. he will regularly text me when he’s working so that this cock sucking fuck slut cum dump sissy slave faggot whore will know when to visit knowing that many Alpha men will be coming in to cum into this cock sucking fuck slut cum dump sissy slave faggot whore.

• ForAlphasGlory
      Participant

that great attitude was the first step 🙂 you know your place!

• Sissie-marcie
      Participant

this cock sucking fuck slut cum dump sissy slave faggot whore thanks you, Sir. ?? ☮️ ❤️

• ForAlphasGlory
        Participant

oh i’m just another hole 😉

• Sissie-marcie
          Participant

oh my mistake, sorry. a proper faggot should always assume they are communicating with Superior Alpha Men until they are told otherwise. ?? ☮️ ❤️

• suboy
      Participant

Faggot wants to be bound and chastised, with its face-hole and throat-pussy firmly secured, waist high, behind the back, outer wall of the boys high school locker room. Faggot’s hole would be behind a 6” round cutout, with a softly padded cushion surrounding, and adhered to, the opposite side of the wall from where faggot is installed. For added fun, Sirs can strap a hood and face-pussy on faggot. Doing so will help to accomplish two things; 1) it’ll help to slowly indoctrinate younger Alphas into the uses of a faggot without the chances of possible traumatization, and 2) it will add to the faggot’s humiliation (which will only serve to make hur that mush more eager). To that end, all participants should refer to faggot as “gurl,” such as “good gurl,” or “shhhe-it gurr-lll.”

• Anonymous

`

• Sissie-marcie
      Participant

this cock sucking fuck slut cum dump sissy slave faggot whore loves sister faggot suboy’s idea but instead having to have a special glory hole, use an enclosed cargo trailer with a full stockade and side access door. this cock sucking fuck slut cum dump sissy slave faggot whore would be encased in full latex catsuit, ballet boots, and pussy face head mask locked into stockade on all fours using special timed locks. this cock sucking fuck slut cum dump sissy slave faggot whore would have her face and head completely covered in latex with the pussy mouth gag ensuring unobstructed deep throat face fucking access and faggot cunt access with a double-ended zipper on the catsuit. this cock sucking fuck slut cum dump sissy slave faggot whore would park the faggot fuck slut cum dumpster trailer at truck stops and out of the way camp sites and post places here for any Alpha men who want to fuck this cock sucking fuck slut cum dump sissy slave faggot whore. the timed locks would be set for a set number of hours before releasing this cock sucking fuck slut cum dump sissy slave faggot whore so she can move the faggot fuck slut cum dumpster trailer to a new location for more Alpha male cocks ! ?? ☮️ ❤️

• Anonymous

Greedy birch faggot whore. Like me. I pay now for

• Anonymous

this faggot cumdumpster visited my favorite video store they done have gloryholes only open booths that didn’t stop me from preforming my faggot duties I served all who wanted me while others watched nothing will stop this faggot from my role as a cumdumpster for all to use

• Sissie-marcie
      Participant

this cock sucking fuck slut cum dump sissy bitch faggot whore is so happy that there are other sissy faggot sissysters here that know there place in this Alpha Men run world and visit glory holes like this cock sucking fuck slut cum dump sissy bitch faggot whore to please and pleasure Alpha Men so that they can concentrate on important manly matters. ??☮️❤️

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.